Written by Sapphire King
Would you like to put a festive spin on how you make cinnamon rolls? Check out this sweet recipe that has been brought to you by Heather Painchaud from Canada. Not only is it bound to be tasty, but it is also quick and easy to whip up! (It takes 5 minutes to prepare and 25 minutes to bake, adding up to half an hour.) You may even have fun making it as well.
- 2 containers of (17.5 oz) Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- Non-stick baking/cooking spray
- 1 tbsp of Christmas sprinkles (…or some more, if you wish)
- Green food coloring
- Red food coloring (OPTIONAL – if you do not want the whole dish to be green for any reason. Be warned though—it might look less like a wreath in the end. Just a suggestion.)
- Open the two cans of dough and set aside the icing. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (or 176-177 degrees C).
- Spray a 10-inch round casserole dish with cooking/baking spray.
- Place the rolls inside the dish around the outer edge. Cut a few rolls in half to layer around the inner edge.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
- Mix the icing with a few drops of green food coloring (or mix some of the icing with green food coloring and the rest of it with red food coloring) and spread over the warm cinnamon buns (spread it however you prefer to if using both colors).
- Top with Christmas sprinkles and serve warm!
If cinnamon rolls and the holidays are your thing, this may be just the perfect Christmas morning breakfast for you and your family, or it also works as dessert. Hopefully your Christmas is sweet, just like these cinnamon rolls!
Source of both picture and recipe: https://homemadeheather.com/christmas-cinnamon-roll-wreath-recipe/. Be careful though—there are plenty of distracting ads on this specific webpage that may make it somewhat hard to see the recipe! Luckily, this link will also provide you with more tips from “Homemade Heather” herself on other delicious cinnamon roll variations.]